Friday, October 31, 2008

Taking trade offers

So I'm ready to start trading away the Tiffany 1988 Topps Traded cards you've seen posted on this blog (as well as the box they came in.) Remember these are the tiffany (super-glossy) version of the cards. I should also mention that they are not mint. This box was obviously handled a bit roughly before I bought it, and some of the cards have a minor ding or two on a corner. All cards in the set are available, although I have yet to post the last 30 or so.

I'm thinking that I'd like to break up the cards by team set, and also break out the Olympic set by itself although I'm open to other options.

At this point in time, I'm most interested in Don Mattingly GU bat, GU jersey, or auto cards. Now, I don't think this is much of a fair trade. If somebody wants to try to trade for the entire traded set, maybe that would work.

Anyway, if you have ideas, email me at 88topps at gmail dot com.

No comments: