Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bits and pieces

A few notes:
  1. I just wanted to say "thanks" to all the readers out there. I'm amazed how quickly this blog has taken off, getting as many as 1,000 page views on some days, which I consider excellent for such a new blog.
  2. In terms of costs, it's been about break-even so far. I've spent a fair amount of cash acquiring all the stuff to post and give away (including a lot that hasn't been posted yet, such as a Topps Tiffany Traded set from 1988,) as well as postage for the giveaways. Please keep on clicking on ads, as it will help me keep going.
  3. A few folks asked me to post the links to the mosaic sites I made. The primary one is based on this very same 1988 Topps set: Mattingly Mosaic. Also see the 1987 Topps mosaic of Don Mattingly. And finally, the 1953 Topps mosaic of Mickey Mantle.
Thanks, and more cards are on their way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...those mosaics are awesome.