This is is for cards 26 through 50 of the 1988 Topps set. That's Mitch Williams through Hubie Brooks, and includes Sid Fernandez, Harold Baines, Jamie Moyer, Kent Hrbek, and Orel Hershiser.
Unlike the last contest, this one has a definite winner. Here's what you have to do to win:
Post both the question AND the correct answer.
"Huh?" you ask? That's right, you need to figure out both the trivia question and the answer. See below for a hint.
The winner will be the first person to post the correct question and answer. The question needs to be the full question and not some shorthand, since I need to know that you really have the right question. The first person to post it gets the 25 cards, mailed to you at no cost.
- You can enter as many times as you like (although if you are taking wild guesses, your chances of winning are vanishingly small.)
- All entries must be comments to THIS post. The first correct post, as determined by the Blogger software, is the winner. Until you see a post from me that somebody got it, you should assume that nobody got it.
- There is just one correct question and answer. In the event that you think you come up with another question or answer that you think is right, tough luck. It's my game, and my rules are final.
- The contest will stay open until somebody gets it. In the event that time passes with no correct answers, I'll post some clues along the way.
1. When you find the question, you'll know it for sure. The question is not some bizarre abstract or arcane thing. It's a normal question.
2. Review all the posts since the last giveaway. And while you're doing that, please click on a few ads. It helps to cover the cost of the giveaways. (And we have some very special ones coming up--not jut the regular 1988 Topps cards.)