- Cards 101 to 150 of the 1988 Topps set, including Kirby Puckett and Eric Davis
- The 2004 All-time Fan Favorites Orel Hershiser card
- A 1985 Topps Eric Davis rookie card
- A few other little bonus cards
Send me a link to an online retailer (not eBay) where you can buy a 1957 Topps 2nd Series wax pack. I'll give you a clue that one of the advertisers commonly found on this site carries this pack, so you might find it easiest to look at the ads. But clicking on ads is not a requirement if you can find it by some other means. I'm talking about an actual offer for sale of this pack, where you can click to put it into your shopping cart.
- The first bullet above is no longer necessary.
- Pick a number from Eric Davis' Baseball-Reference.com page.
- One entry per person. If you make more than one guess, I will count only your first one.
- This is basically a random drawing. You have no way of knowing what number I've selected, and so this contest can't really be tested for fairness. It's my blog, so just deal with it.
- My decisions on this contest are final.
- The contest closes Tuesday 2/19 at 5 PM eastern time. Comments must be timestamped by the blog before then.